Numbers surround us from the birth dates to the machine numbers and the inscriptions on the T-shirt. But not everyone thinks about the fact that numbers can have not just a quantitative value, but carry in themselves something more and more important. This special meaning is occupied by science, called numerology, which has its origin already in Ancient Egypt. There are many systems of numerology and many characteristics given to individual numbers.
Here is the most ancient system, based on nine basic numbers – from 1 to 9 inclusive. All numbers greater than 9 can be reduced to one of the main ways by adding the constituent numbers. For example, the number 34 is actually a seven, just add three and four, as well as with three-digit and four-digit numbers, you need to add up until you get a number that falls in the interval from 1 to 9. True, considering inscriptions on T-shirts , the value can be given and each digit separately, and then put in words a digital combination. But before counting, it is worth to learn about the value of the basic numbers:
1. Unit is the beginning of all things, the highest point, the center of the universe. IT’S a man’s beginning. Characteristic of this number is perseverance and purposefulness.
2. Deuce speaks of two sides, so it can mean diversity, equity or justice. Two is calm and serene.
3. Three – the symbol of completeness and fulfillment. This is a perfect number, usually this is the number of bases of the world: three dimensions of space – height, length and width, three stages of time – past, present, future, three states of matter – solid, liquid, gaseous, three kingdoms of nature – animal, vegetable, mineral. Troika is a man’s sign, its main values are strength of spirit and freedom.
4. The four is a symbol of truth, and the ancient Greeks called it the root of all things, since there are only four basic elements: fire, air, earth and water. The main value of the four is stability .
5. Five – symbol of health, fertility and reproduction. Remember the movie “Three plus two”, the five is the sum of the female and male numbers. Five has a gusty, a propensity for adventure … and also it can mean five senses … and in the end it is love.
6. Six is considered sacred number. Its main values are perfection and harmony. The six can be considered an ideal number. And the people connected with it can be considered noble and pure in their aspirations.
7. Seven – favorite number of Pythagoreans. They believed that it is completely in itself, as it is not divided into anything, except for itself and unity. The main values of this number are wisdom and insight, and this number bears the glory of the happy one.
8. Eight symbolizes balance. The main feature of those who are under its influence is practicality.
9. Nine. The ancients called it Perfection and Consent, unlimited and unlimited. Its unlimitedness consists in the mathematical features of the number. So, if 9 is multiplied by itself or by another number, then the sum of the digits will always be equal to nine. If you add all the basic numbers to nine inclusive, you get 45, and 4 + 5 = 9.
It was called the consent because it connects all the main numbers, and Perfection, because from conception to the birth of a child there are nine months.
Now, buying the next thing related to numbers, you should think about its meaning. And yet every number, under the influence of which a person is, has a number of additional qualities. By the number of births or the number of letters in the name, one can sometimes judge the traits inherent in a person. Here is a short list of what numbers have.
Independence, self-confidence, perseverance, purposefulness.
Intolerance, arrogance, narrow-mindedness, quarrelsomeness, stubbornness.
Calmness, justice, disinterestedness, harmony, sociability.
Indecision, indifference, unwillingness to take responsibility, weak character.
Freedom, courage, risk, fun, splendor, splendor.
Indifference, arrogance, impatience, a small supply of vitality.
Strength, fidelity, equanimity, honesty, will to power, practicality.
Slowness, deafness, conservatism, inability to adapt.
Entrepreneurship, liveliness, courage, health, impressionability, empathy.
Haste, irresponsibility, impermanence, insecurity, recklessness.
Idealism, unselfishness, honesty, mercy, faithfulness, responsibility.
Feeling of excellence, softness, impracticality, subordination.
Wisdom, discernment, strength of spirit, profundity, contemplation.
Soreness, excessive criticism, inaction, unsociability.
Practicality, power, business acumen, determination, control, permanence.
Lack of imagination, arrogance, imperiousness.
Intelligence, understanding, discernment, prudence, skill, increased sense of moral responsibility, genius.
Dreaminess, stagnation, lack of focus, lack of a clear goal.
Of course, the numbers may not only have a good value, in feng shui, for example, you can find the number of both death and unhappiness. In different systems of numerology, numbers are given a different value, so if the calculated result does not satisfy you, just use another system. Good luck!